And finally, here is time to look upon this award. The whole week passed in thinking how to approach this subject. First of all, thank you Mr. Bear for nominating and thus, awarding us with Versatile Blogger Award. It means a lot coming from you, your posts and faith are truly inspirational. It is a neat exercise to look upon Jesus through the Buddhist’s eyes. Again, thank you.
On this link you can find VBA rules.
Furthermore, here are the fifteen blogs/bloggers that deserve this award in our opinion:
- Let’s Nom Nom!
- Family, Faith, Food and Fabric
- Don Carisma.org
- Honk If You’re Vegan
- Violet’s Veg*an e-Comics
- Let’s Reach Success
- Bunny Kitchen
- Canadian Macrobiotics
- A Wandering Teacup
- The World According to Mitzie Mee
- Made by you and I
- Welcome To Abby’s Kitchen
- Ocean of Compassion
So Tobby, here are seven things about us:
- We live in Belgrade, Serbia, which means that for almost 30 years of our lives we lived in three different countries, without even moving anywhere.
- We were raised as Christian Orthodox and came a long way from Atheism to finally, Buddhism.
- We met on the Internet, 8 years ago and it was a love at the first letter 🙂
- After being overweight and sickly for more than a year, we changed our diet to macrobiotics overnight. Didn’t look back ever since.
- Love and mindfulness are our guides in dealing with everyday life and our inner-demons.
- We like to see and experience new things. We would love to travel more and visit New York, Japan, London… it would be also neat to own a time machine, so we could visit different eras, too, like in Doctor Who.
- Movies and TV shows mean a world to us. Being consumed into another world is one of the most rewarding feelings after a hard day’s work, although not very Buddhist of us 🙂
There it is. We hope you learned something new and interesting about us.