So, our friend Tobby from The Overlord Bear’s Den has,once again, rewarded us with yet another award.
He is really an awesome and positive guy, so you should definitely check his blog!
Let us start by answering Tobby’s questions:
Q: What sort of music do you like?
A: We love good guitar riffs, slower tempos, deep and non-screaming vocals, good ambiance, cleverly used electronics and generally, darker sound. In example: The 69 Eyes, Kamelot, Tool, Mike Oldfield, The Alan Parson’s Project, Florence + The Machine, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, Delerium, Front Line Assembly etc.
Q: Is there a foreigner-made artwork that you really like?
A: We are not really artwork people, per say, at least not art in its conventional meaning. But we do like the works of many artists on Deviant art, such as 7 Deadly Sins, of artist Marta Dahlig. This girl is amazing! Also, we love comics (Witchblade at the moment). Installations by Salvador Dali are quite interesting to us as well.
Q: Is there a fictional story that you would like to recommend?
A: Currently, we are reading Drood by Dan Simmons for the second time around. Besides that, we are all about Game of Thrones, and anything by Steven King or Clive Barker is a good read, by us.
Q: What do you usually do when you’re in the Internet?
A: When we are not using Internet for work, we spend most of our time researching and reading more about healthy lifestyle, food, fitness and seeking positive thought and like-minded people. We are all about educating yourself on being the best and happiest you can be.
Q: Have you ever had to deal with a really short-tempered child?
A: It is our impression that many people act as short-tempered children, so the best way to deal with the likes of them is to keep your cool and wits about you. Stay rooted and don’t let their drama affect you.
Q: Do you think that you are an optimist?
A: Absolutely, especially in more recent years. We consider that to be one of the most important tools for one’s happiness because what you think and reflect upon the Universe is what becomes your reality.
Q: What is your preferred way of dealing with people who hate you?
A: First instinct is definitely to ignore them, hate is only hurting them, not us. People usually do that when something in their lives is missing. They are afraid, not being loved, ignorant, not praised enough and so on. With all that said, their hate has nothing to do with you, but is a reflection of their insecurities. It is something you can learn from.
Q: Do you think that the death penalty is a good way to curb crime?
A: In our opinion, the death penalty would not solve anything, because the only way to curb crime is to act at its source and that is much more complicated than pulling a switch.
Q: Who is the family member that inspired you most?
A: For all that we want to be, for all that we don’t want to be, we could only thank our parents, because they are our best teachers of life.
Q: In three to five words, what are your values?
A: Sincerity, mindfulness and positivity.
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: That has changed a lot through the years. So much, that it would need a whole new post. At this moment, we are loving raw salads and smoothies, peanut butter, tahini, our cocoa breakfast mixture with maca powder.
Random facts about us:
- We don’t own a TV for over 7 years now. It is awesome being uninformed for the most things that don’t interest us.
- Someday we would like to own a gym. Home gym or a big ‘real’ one… not yet sure.
- Not a fans of huge crowds and masses. There’s nothing like the quiet of a home.
- Living in a house with a yard in the outskirts of the city (or in some smaller town) would be great.
- We prefer clothes that don’t need ironing, because we’re lazy
- We used to be movie maniacs, but for the last few years, we like TV shows better. It is nice when writers have time to develop complex and believable characters and plot.
- Only our budget and careful money spending are preventing us from owning every tech gadget out there. Tablets, computers, smartphones, cameras… we like it all!
- At our wedding we were dressed in black and burgundy/wine.
- We like to eat… like a lot! Good thing we are plant-based, huh? 🙂
- We don’t like most of the things that are “supposed to be done like that”. We are not rebels, just like to have our own piece of mind and not to be part of the crowd just because.
- We are completely uninterested in team sports and all kinds of sport that is competition, not recreation.
Whew, that was harder than we thought. Now, for the nominees:
Aaaaaand, the questions for these great bloggers:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person and do you have any furry (or not so furry) friends?
- If you could live in any era, when would you live?
- Do you prefer more adventure or leisure type of vacation?
- Do you believe in faith and destiny?
- What is your greatest motivation to keep going?
- How do you deal with your fears?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Favorite season of the year?
- What makes you laugh?
- What do you prefer: living in a city or in the countryside?
Finally, last but not the least – The Official Rules of The Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Thanks again, Tobby! 🙂