I believe that for the most of us, blogs are a way to channel our creativity and express inspiration in all shapes and forms. When your ‘work’ gets recognized, it is not possible not to feel honored and at the same time, humbled that someone thinks you deserve an award (or two, or even three!) for your creative ramblings.
Beautiful Endrine from Suddenly Sonder has awarded our blog with no more and no less but three awards! Thank you so much for this. At the same time, being incredibly unorganized, I remembered one other award was left never truly accepted nor thanked for. So, sorry Tobby (The Overlord Bear’s Den), this injustice is now going to be fixed.
Since we earlier accepted the Liebster award, we are going to focus on two others from Endrine and the one from Tobby.
Here we go!
Premio Dardos Award by Endrine (Suddenly Sonder)
Premio Dardos means “Prize Darts” in Spanish. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
There are three rules for this award:
- Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to their blog
- Include the image of the “Premio Dardos” in the post
- Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement
Sisterhood of the Bloggers Award by Edrine (Suddenly Sonder)
These are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they have set for you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate seven people
Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Tobby (The Overlord Bear’s Den)
Thank you Mr. Bear. We are being veeeeery late with accepting this award. We’re not ungrateful, just forgetful.
- Thank and make a link to the person(s) who nominated/awarded you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they have been nominated
- Optional: Display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
O-kaaaay, now when we are done with all the rules, let’s get into the fun part. These are the answers to Edrine’s questions, which are also going to serve as facts about me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award 🙂
1. Name two or three of your favorite books? – Childhood favorite: Heidi (Johanna Spyri), now I’m more into fantasy – Drood (Dan Simmons) and I am a legend (Richard Matheson)
2. What do you think is your best quality? – I believe that would be kindness.
3. Would you rather have many friends or a few best friends? – Few best friends, I don’t thrive in larger crowds.
4. Who would you confide with your biggest secret? – Mladen, my husband.
5. What is your biggest fear? – Death. More precise, the nothingness after it. But, I am trying to overcome it with Buddhism and belief in reincarnation.
6. What is one hobby you like, but can’t bring yourself to start doing it? – Reading more books, I get easily distracted by my computer.
7. Movies or TV Shows? – TV shows. They last longer, so there is more time for writers to develop characters to be more believable and relatable.
8. Your favorite piece of clothing? – Jeans, hands down.
9. The beach or the mountains? – That’s tough. The beach for the warmer weather and sea air, but mountains for the peace and greenery.
10. Talking on the phone or texting? – Texting, I’m no big on talking.
11. What is one thing you wish people noticed about you? – I’m not sure I like to be noticed. I’m more of a quiet type of person. If there could be one thing, I would like for them to notice my healthy habits, so they can incorporate some of them in their lives.
It is not often that you can choose your award. This time you can, take one, or take them all! 🙂
Now, questions for the nominees:
1. What travel destination took your breath away?
2. If you can live in any timeline, when would it be?
3. If you can bring only three things with you on a deserted island, what would those things be?
4. What word ‘happiness’ means to you?
5. Big busy city or small, quiet suburb?
6. What personal qualities do you find most admirable in others?
7. How does the ‘perfect day’ look for you?
8. Fruits of veggies?
9. What is your ‘guilty’ food?
10. What is the one food you can’t make yourself to eat?
11. How do you like to unwind after a hard day at work?
And if you are still reading this post, the least, but not the least, my nominees:
- Lets Nom Nom
- Family, Faith, Food and Fabric
- Sophies Foodie Files
- Watch Hatch Fly
- Barn Raised
- Dazzle Me Dubai
- Fresh Vibes Only
- Farm to Table Life
- Violet’s Veg*an e-comics
- Plant-Based Happiness
- Conscious Nourishment
- Live Blissful
- Right Now Raw
- Eating Well Diary
Thank you again, Edrine and Tobby for the awards. We have a beautiful blogger community and I can’t wait to learn more about you all! 🙂